Saturday, January 13, 2018

Quick Visit

Hi All, I was supposed to be home for a short time to take care of business. I however got the flu and had to stay an extra week! I just returned to the island this afternoon. We were able to get off the plane head to the marina and go looking for dolphins. It was getting late in the afternoon when I saw a dorsal aim right for our boat then disappear. We found Whizzer and Snipper fishing at the far end of Pine Cay. Neither of them seemed one bit interested in swimming with me! I'm quite sure one of the dolphins was Whizzer because he caught a fish and tossed it over his head before eating it. This is one of Whizzer's games. It seemed Whizzer was coming toward the boat so I got in. He stayed in one place long enough for me to swim to him but then dove down and chased another fish! I find it interesting that Bo and Whizzer seem to like Snipper's company. I'm eager to see who's with who tomorrow!

Short Visit with Whizzer from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment