Thursday, April 2, 2015

JoJo takes me for a swim

Hi All,
After arguing at length with my computer, here's the news from yesterday. It was a totally grey and cold day totally unlike most TCI weather. As we made our way down Grace Bay, I see a gorgeous solitary flamingo coming from across the reef toward land. This has always been a good sign for me. As we approach Leeward, I notice Sea Dancer is out by the reef. JoJo seems to really like that yacht and I figure he's out there. As soon as we approach, JoJo makes a bee line for us! I get in to have a nice swim over the coral. I have my friend, James along and he wants to meet JoJo. After JoJo and I have a nice swim, we turn back toward Spy Hop and James gets a chance to get in and meet him. JoJo indicates he wants a ride by coming to the back of the boat, however we take too long climbing out of the water and Sea Dancer comes by.  JoJo follows them ( you snooze you lose!). We follow as they head down Pine Cay then JoJo branches off and we lose him in the high waves.
Later that afternoon, I have a scheduled meeting with the crew from Animal Planet. They came to our boat and asked some questions about my relationship with JoJo. We did a segment with Dean and I talking. They were very nice and easy to work with. It would be fun to be included at the end of the program. A sort of, "What JoJo is up to now". They have been out quite a few times with Dean but haven't been able to find JoJo even when I have been calling them telling them where he is! However each time I've called they have already gone back to shore or they weren't filming on the water that day. They are planning to come out with us. I hope we can find JoJo.

No comments:

Post a Comment