Saturday, June 27, 2015

A Summer Visit With JoJo

Hi All,
After worrying about JoJo, I decided it would be a good thing to come visit him this summer. I didn't think I could make it all the way to November, without at least one visit!
I'm only here for a week. After two days of being grounded due to motor issues, I'm finally out on the water.
I thought before I left in April that Raggedy Ann looked pregnant. Now there is no doubt that she and Bo are pregnant. I have some video of JoJo who has sustained a puncture wound and Raggedy Ann and Bo. Raggedy Ann has the notch out of her fluke and is longer than Bo. Notice they play flipper footsie at the start at the video.
My friend James and I spent the whole day following them as they lazily went from Leeward to Parrot Cay where we left them. You will be able to see how wide Raggedy Ann's stomach looks. I wish I could stay here to be around when she has her calf.  https://vimeo.com/user38911674/review/131993047/fbe7e27111



No comments:

Post a Comment