Saturday, December 23, 2017

More Of The Boys

Hi All, I've been asked if I know how lucky I am. If you want to see how lucky I am watch these videos! JoJo and the boys greet me and JoJo wants to sonar my new camera some more. I don't advise doing this but I dragged behind our boat and took video of JoJo getting drag affect from Spy Hop.

JoJo Gets Drag Effect from Boats from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

Whizzer and Snipper look like they are smooching but really I think Whizzer had something in his mouth and Snipper was checking it out. I hope you can see how cool it is to be in the middle of these dolphins as they are swimming all around. No matter how close we get they very rarely bump into me. Whizzer of course is all over, upside down is his favorite position. The boys enjoy chasing a trunk fish with JoJo looking on. I hope you are watching on a computer so you can see. The water was a bit murky. YES, HOW LUCKY AM I?

A Day With JoJo Whizzer and Snipper from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment