Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy T Day from Bo and Scooter

Hi All Banner Thanksgiving day! Had a long swim with Bo and Scooter and got in before the rain!! Bo seemed to want to hang around Leeward for a long time. Luckily, no boats came through for a good 45 mins. I had them all to myself! Scooter is more and more interested in where I am! If I get out, she comes to the boat as if wanting me back to play so, I get back in! After awhile too many tour boats came by. If they follow too closely it makes Bo and Scooter speed up. Eventually, they all left and we made our way up the coast. All was going well until I watched Bo look back then fly off with Scooter. YIKES!! I almost got run over by Beluga! We found them a little way off but the sky was seriously black and we opted to come in! Good move as it poured as we got to the dock! A Happy T Day to All

Happy T day from Bo and Scooter from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment