Thursday, January 19, 2017

All Is right With The World!

Hi All, The weather's glorious; the waters flat, our motor is working BUT better yet JoJo,Bo and Whizzer are swimming together again! After a trip past the resorts, we hear over the radio that JoJo is at Leeward. When we get back there we find three dolphins all happily swimming together. Because of the strong winds from the last week, the water is all murky. I slip in and get a great greeting. Bo and Whizzer circle me at speed three times. JoJo comes up to greet me then falls in behind me just like nothing ever happened. It makes me happy to see him swimming with them again.

JoJo Is Back With Bo and Whizzer from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

Whizzer Having FUN from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

They eventually take me from Leeward almost to the reef in front of Ocean Club. The water gets much clearer near the reef. "Sea Dancer" motors up and JoJo stops to scratch on their anchor line and give their passengers the thrill of swimming near a seven foot wild bottlenose dolphin. I follow Bo and Whizzer in the crystal clear water. Bo is now in fishing mode and goes after a small Bar Jack. You will be able to watch her in the video. Look carefully! She and Whizzer then swim off along the bottom sideways. This indicates serious fishing and I can't keep up. We circle back around and JoJo has now tired of scratching and wants a ride. We bring him into Crystal Bay. Then he wants to go to the end of Pine Cay. Along the way, we stop to let him visit a few tour boats. I'm sure he's almost as happy as we are to have Spy Hop back in action!

Bo Goes Fishing With Whizzer from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment