Tuesday, February 21, 2017

More Dolphin Love

Hi All, Seeing today is really windy and from the West which is not a good direction for whale or dolphin sightings, I thought I'd show you more video from yesterday. I think it will have to occur to you as you watch this video, that dolphins have it all figured out! They love, they play, they enjoy their surroundings without destroying them. We could learn a lot from them!

More Dolphin Love-JoJo and Whizzer from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

I had gotten out of the water to watch the dolphins from the boat for a few minutes. They turned back and came to the boat wanting me to get back in. Kristen and I had been in with them for a very long time already but one can't refuse an invitation form the dolphins! They were heading to Spy Hop and I had to get in! The water is so crystal clear as we made our way along. A paddle boarder was heading in our direction and Whizzer wanted to get a good look at him. Whizzer off course had to show off a bit!

Whizzer looks at Paddleboarder from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment