Wednesday, December 20, 2017

JoJo Takes a long Close Look at me

Hi All, After waiting for what seemed like forever for my boat to be repaired, we go out on the water. New Bimini, new seat cushions - we're stylin. After seriously looking all day up and down Grace Bay, I see a dorsal just as we are about to head home! As we motor over, I see two dorsals and they are coming right to the boat. I bought a new under water camera and have it strapped on my mask. I'm really hoping it will work since Liquid Image doesn't make my old camera any more. I bought a number of them but I only have one working Liquid Image left! As I get in, two dolphins come up to me through the murky water. I think one is Whizzer but I'm not sure. JoJo is the other dolphin. He comes right over and we start swimming together. He then turns to "look" at me using his sonar. He is very close and I could hear the clicks. I think he was sonaring my new camera even though I'd like to think he just missed me:) This camera is about 3 and 1/2 inches long and shaped like a flash light. It snaps onto a mount that goes on my mask strap. I hope you like the video with this new camera and I hope you watch it til the end!

JoJo clicks at new camera as he takes a close look at me from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment