Tuesday, February 6, 2018

JoJo

Hi All, It's a beautiful day but windy. Too windy for our boat to spend much time looking for whales. JoJo is traveling with a female who I would guess is Julia but it's so murky I am not sure, plus she's darting all over fishing. She isn't spending much time with JoJo. Once we get out of the murk I get to swim with JoJo. He's very interactive wanting to visit every boat that comes along. She's having nothing to do with any of them. JoJo heads off to visit another boat and we decide to head to Pine Cay. Just as we come to the end of the island I look up and see what I think is a dolphin but it didn't surface to breath. We follow this black shape which clearly is a shark for quite some time. He is just as long as JoJo and right where I swim with the dolphins all the time. This seems to be the week of the shark!

JoJo and I go for a swim from Jay Sargent on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment